Your managed service provider in Prescott, TekStop LLC

TekStop LLC is your local managed service provider. We offer proactive solutions to help keep your technology up and running, no matter what. But what are managed I.T. services? TekStop computer repair explains.

Managed I.T. Service Provider

Traditional I.T. services require payment for each visit or service from your computer repair technician. This can make budgeting for I.T. expenses difficult. Managed I.T. Services fix this problem by replacing traditional services with a fixed recurring fee. A service provider that offers this type of service is called a Managed Service Provider.

Types of Managed I.T. Services

Managed services can vary from provider to provider. However, they commonly include coverage for common services like remote support or on-site visits. Additionally, managed services often include remote monitoring or remote management of your I.T. equipment. This helps your I.T. provider to keep an eye on your network and react more quickly as problems arise.

Common types of managed services include managed antivirus, managed backup, and networking. TekStop in Prescott offers all of the above.

Managed I.T. Services Help Your Business

TekStop offers free business technology consultations to see how managed services may help you! We will evaluate your current technology solutions and customize a solution to help your business continue running.

With our managed I.T. services, we can reduce costly downtime and help keep your network healthy. We can manage, monitor, and support your network and workstations remotely. Call TekStop LLC today to find out more: (928) 583-4454

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Prescott Computer Repair
Managed I.T. Services in Prescott
Helpful Articles

Comments